- Supervision of customer operations in warehouses
- Report inventory every day to manager
- Create relationships with customers
- Responsible for solving problems in the process of exporting and importing goods in warehouse
- Ensure the correct amount is delivered/ received at the right cost with the right level of quality with the right quantity between Delivery Note / PO/ Invoice.., Goods Received Note/ PO/ Invoice…
- Assignment, supervision and evaluation of work performance for employees at warehouse
- Periodically check inventory in accordance with regulations of the Company and Customers
- Working directly with related customers about the quality of the Company’s services.
- Maintain and strive for a stronger and better team, with focus on development and career path plan for talents
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- University/ College Graduate in Economic/ Business Administration
- At least 03 years working experience in /Logistics/ Supply Chain/ warehouse management or relevant experience with level of Manager/Supervisor
- Strong Leadership, Problem – solving skills
- Well-organized person with can-do attitude
- Good English skills
- Good at computer skills : ERP/ software of warehouse management and Microsoft office application
- Salary : Negotiable