- Provide Pre-Sales Support: Understand customer’s need and expectation. Work in partnership with channel sales team to demonstrate product capabilities and applicability to customer to meet the needs.
- Provide Post-Sales Support: Ensure successful implementation at customer location by remaining engaged. Provide problem diagnosis and assist in the elimination of start-up issues.
- Provide Technical Expertise: Act as the technical specialist to respond to inquiries regarding technical products and the utilization in specific applications.
- Deliver Field Training: Train channel sales team’s skills in conducting simple demonstrations and customer tailored solutions.
- Deliver Presentations to Customers: Form an understanding of the account, prepare anddeliver a highly tailor presentation / solution to establish technical products as the premium solution to the customer’s business needs.
- Teamwork: Work closely with regional sales team, service team, product specialists, and other business units. Provide local support for planned customer event throughoutthe year. Give market intelligence to management on industry trends and business opportunities.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent
- At least 03 years working experience in technical sales & service
- Keen to learn new things
- Responsible, confident, pleasant and customer-oriented
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Good computer skills
- Salary: Negotiable