- Administrate sourcing project by detail activities with timeline approved by company superior to adapt cost saving objective of team and company.
- Support direct manager to develop and implement sourcing strategies to be aligned with global team, to meet requirements of operation in assurance of supply, quality, service, cost saving, innovation and regulatory compliances.
- Manage contract with supplier in term of development new tool, fixture, jig, with agreed provisions/conditions.
- Ensure all vendor working with agreed and confirmed company Code of Conduct.
- Manage tooling as company’s properties via checking investment budget, contract, documentation, warranty confirmation, etc.
- Assist directly to Superior on sourcing activities, included scouting potential supplier, collecting information, doing supplier pre-assessment, homologation, negotiation, price comparison, market research on raw material, follow up project of new item development, etc.
- Work externally with supplier, and internally with Quality/Engineering team for sample process, match standard specification/drawing, follow correctly company procedure.
- Establish clear communication, transparency and actively create and maintain a culture of openness, responsiveness, ethics and responsibility across vendor base.
- Bachelor Degree in technical background.
- More than 03 years experiences in purchasing area.
- Effective communication, Leadership Model, Team working, High business ethic and strong commitment
- Good negotiation skills, Organizational and relational skills
- Ability to do purchasing analysis and report.
- Good English skills
- Strong computer skills : Words, Excel, Power Point, ERP/ SAP