- Day-to-day supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media community management, content creation, social media promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, and analytics
- Support account leads and help develop initiatives in the digital space, including: strategy / planning / implementation of press launches, and events
- Monitor and benchmark social media activities of other brands
- Identify and track emerging trends, initiatives, and vendors in the digital space and develop relevant client applications
- Develop social media content to be deployed across brand-owned social media communities
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results
- Manage interns.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of digital and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house marketing department
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Direct experience working with social media campaign and promotions management and reporting
- Opportunities to attend courses for professional development.
- 13th month salary.
- 12 days off / year.
- Company trip
- Health insurance and others insurance following Vietnamese regulations.