- Look for customers in field of Logistics: OCE, AIR, Inland transportation, import and export customs declarations.
- Develop and maintain relationship with consistent engagement across the supply chain with multiple prospects and clients.
- Set up the client meeting & visiting customers and potential customers.
- Contact with suppliers: shipping lines, airlines, customs house broker, trucking company to update rate/price for sales/agents.
- Monthly meeting with shipping lines, airlines for networking
- Ensure that rates are fulfilled if required.
- Research benchmark rate weekly, monthly and ensure our rates are competitive & sellable in the market.
- Ensure that rate enquire are responded to on a timely basis and as per given deadline.
- Give on-time feedback to global or area tenders.
- Ensure to maintain & monitor buying rate database without additional cost affected to a shipment caused by mis-update of the rate / surcharges
- Monthly report to Sales Manager for market update, competition, rate changes, sellable prices and volume delivered.
- Understands international forwarding and domestic logistics business.
- Commercial astute/ Assertive
- 01-02 years experiences in freight forwarding & logistics business.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and reliable
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer’s orientation & commercial mindset is required