- Develop and maintain relationship with consistent engagement across the supply chain with multiple prospects and clients.
- Set up the client meeting & visiting customers and potential customers.
- Ensure that rates are fulfilled if required.
- Research benchmark rate weekly, monthly and ensure our rates are competitive & sellable in the market.
- Ensure that rate enquire are responded to on a timely basis and as per given deadline.
- Give on-time feedback to global or area tenders.
- Monthly report for market update, competition, rate changes, sellable prices and volume delivered.
- College/ University graduated/ Welcome fresh graduate
- 01 – 02 years working experiences in sales admin dept
- Careful , Hardworking, Responsibility in working
- Have managing skills in database, documents, report
- Ability to work independently to execute assignment to achieve target
- Proficient Microsoft office : Excel/ Power Point/ Words…
- Fluently English Skill : speaking & writing
- Salary : Negotiable