- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts;
- Formulate marketing strategies to achieve sales target, sales growth, revenue and profit margin;
- To lead and manage a team in ensuring sales target is met;
- Keep updated with latest trends and development.
- To conduct market survey on competitors’ information and any other market information.
- Follow up overdue payment.
- Undertake any other duty/assignment as directed by superior.
- University Degree in Economics/ Business Administration or related
- At least 10 years working experience in sales with 5 years of sales leadership skills/ Automotive/ international company
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management, organisation, negotiable, problem solving and communication skills
- Able to travel to other provinces extensive days
- Good English Skills
- Good computer siklls: Ms Office, Outlook, internet…
- Salary: Negotiable