- Identify the selling opportunities, special/seasonal occasions to capture incidence of products, suggest marketing calendar by customers, provide the tailor made consumer promotional programs that drive sales volume, profit and share effectively and efficiently.
- Deal with key customers for setting objectives and develop plans with monthly tracking performance by key accounts, work with key customers for setting, develop and maintain good long term business relations.
- Manage field sales team to achieve targets of share and sales volume.
- Monitor weekly & monthly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on a regular basis and report to all concerned.
- Ensure consistent adherence to sales, marketing, finance payment distribution policies and procedures in dealing with customers.
- Lead Sales team to develop the resource plan to support key priorities and goals and lead the selling to key accounts top/middle management
- University graduate or higher.
- At least 3 years experience in relevant position in FMCG Company, prefer candidate with foreign company
- English fluently and team work
- Strong in strategic thinking, Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving & Decision making, Initiative & Follow through, Customer business Analysis
- Strong in Customer Business Management, Program Execution Management, Direct Sales, Merchandising, Pricing & Packaging Strategy