- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Anticipate customer’s needs, expectations and sell our products and capabilities.
- Keep updated with latest trends and development.
- Conduct market survey on competitors’ information and any other market information.
- Increase market share and meeting sales and profit target.
- Work closely with sales coordinator on delivery schedule.
- Ensure timely completion of daily/ weekly reports.
- Follow up overdue payment.
- Undertake any other duty/assignment as directed by superior.
- University graduate in Economics/ Business adminstration or Relevant
- At least 02 years working in multinational company/
- Good experiences in B2B channel/ market analysis/ Automotive Industry
- Strong selling, time management, customer services, communication and good attitude skills
- Able to travel to other provinces extensive days.
- Good English skills
- Proficiency in Computer Skills: Word/ Excel/ Power point….
- Salary : Negotiable