- Develop a strong sales pipeline in accordance with company strategy, with focus on trade-lanes and customer size/potential
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets by pursuing new business meeting the strategic criteria of the company
- Identify potential customers, open doors and start a relationship.
- Prioritization of markets, targets, pursuits and customers..
- Provide ownership of the sales process.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business
- University graduate in Economic/ Business adminstration/ Marketing or Relevant
- At least 03 – 05 years working in multinational company
- Good experiences in B2B channel/ market analysis/ Automotive Industry
- Strong selling, leadership, negotiable, time management, customer services, communication and good attitude skills
- Good English skills
- Proficiency in Computer Skills – Word/ Excel/ Power point
- Salary : Negotiable