- Provide on-site technical product support, repair and installation of equipment
- Perform routine servicing, calibration and maintenance to equipment in-house or at customer sites to ensure smooth operation of equipment.
- Conduct technical product training to customers toensure customers are maintaining their equipment and optimizing its use
- Provide timely submission of weekly and monthly management reports
- Professionally interact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Other duties as required by management
- University Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 02 – 03 years working experience in technical service
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and customer service skills
- Sound technical service aptitude
- Must be able to read and understand electrical andschematic diagrams
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strongly motivated, driven and results oriented
- Good English skills
- Good Computer skills
- Salary: Negotiable