- Creates and manages the new product development pipeline portfolio, to ensure successive annual roll-outs of value-added profitable products
- Respond to product-related information requests from internal and external sources and serves as the primary contact for customer service issues related to company products
- Manages and coordinates product development projects. Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Analyzes customer needs and goals, competitors’ products and prices, synthesizes information, develops proposals to fully support customers
- Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Develop specific strategies to partner with each major customer
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 05 years of business experience in the field of marketing, product management or sales.
- Experience in food manufacturing , Project management, leading cross function teams, and using a product development process preferred
- Seft -motivated, problem solving, deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritize business needs
- Effective customer relations skills
- Able to interact effectively with customers
- Professional maturity
- Good English skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Salary: Negotiable.