- Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area.
- Discuss with technical team the problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment.
- Complete each assigned project focusing on customer satisfaction and specification compliance while trying to maintain budgetary guidelines
- Other duties related to assisting in the commissioning and servicing of building controls and facilities management systems.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineer, HVAC Engineer or Control Engineering.
- At least 03 years of commercial industry /service industrial experience in the HVAC controls industry.
- Familiar with commercial or industrial building control systems desired.
- Knowledge in HVAC/ Building Automation Systems preferred
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work as PLC, BMS software
- Good English skills
- Proficient Microsoft office skills
- Salary : Negotiable