- Do technical support to customers as troubleshoot, maintain, install…company machines as Laser Direct Imaging (LDI), AOI, Inkjet…
- Schedule to visit customer at least 02 times/week.
- Do weekly, monthly report to Regional Manager & President.
- Set up Preventive Maintenance schedule and work with customer to complete.
- Maintain good relationship with customer.
- Others will be discussed during interview.
- University/ College Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineer / Technician or related
- At least 02 – 03 years working experience in manufacturing/ in Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
- The Candidate should be Korean ( 22-35 years old ) – Male/ The Vietnamese Candidate who is living and working in Korea
- Hard working, Good Attitude working, Professional Mindset
- Good Time Management, Problem solving, analysis thingking and communication skills
- Good English (communication, reading technical documents) skills / Korean language skills
- Good computer skills: MS Office, Mail, outlook, execl….
- Salary: Negotiable