- Develop a strong sales pipeline in accordance with company strategy, with focus on trade-lanes and customer size/potential
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets by pursuing new business meeting the strategic criteria of the company
- Identify potential customers, open doors and start a relationship.
- Built relationships to customers on global, regional and local level.
- Prioritization of markets, targets, pursuits and customers..
- Networking internal and external.
- Provide ownership of the sales process.
- Coordinate the response with all relevant business fields within company Logistics and engage the required resources. Support the development and finalization of the solution, give industry specific know-how and coordinate the communication.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business
- University Graduation, major in Foreign Trade, Economics, Business Administration or relevant
- Minimum 05 years experience in logistics / forwarding
- Having experience in business development / Budget Management & Sales Analytics.
- Motivated and ambitious self-starter with a customer-focus mindset is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment and cope with large scale business challenges
- Strong knowledge about market, competitors and industry trends will be a clear advantaged
- Have ability working under high pressure and team work.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Salary : Negotiable